My Office has appeared before State and Federal Courts in the United States and at least one foreign territory on a wide variety of commercial disputes, with substantial trial and appellate experience; participating as well in arbitration and mediation, recovering substantial damage awards through litigation and settlement. The claims pursued and defended have included breach of contract, trademark, copyright, real estate, matrimonial, employment, and landlord/tenant cases among others.
My Office has appeared in the following federal courts:
· Second Circuit Court of Appeals, New York, NY,
· United States District Court, Southern District of New York
· United States District Court, Eastern District of New York,
· U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts,
· U.S. District Court, District of Maryland,
· U.S. District Court, Central District of California.
· Trademark Trial & Appeal Board of the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Washington D.C.
· United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
At the state level it has tried cases, conducted hearings, argued motions, attended conferences, and engaged in other litigation matters before:
· Appellate Division, First and Second Departments of the New York State Supreme Court.
· New York State Supreme Court
· New York Civil Court in the counties of New York, Queens, Kings, Richmond, and Westchester.
· Landlord/Tenant parts of the Civil Courts
· Small Claims Court.
· Family and Surrogates Courts of New York, Queens, Staten Island, and Westchester
· New Jersey courts in a pro hac vice capacity (i.e. by permission of those courts)
· New York State Department of Labor, New York State Division of Human Rights, and other State and City agencies.