Representing buyers and sellers of houses, condominiums, and co-ops, and representing co-op and condo boards and homeowner’s associations in their administration of member property; representing commercial tenants in the negotiation and drafting of store, warehouse, and building leases.
Co-ops, Condos, and Residential Homes
· Closed hundreds of real estate transactions in the tri-state area and in other states,
· Served in of-counsel capacity to The Guardian Life Insurance Company of New York, NY, relocating personnel to and from states all over the country and abroad
· Facilitated condominium and co-op sales and purchases
· Served as general counsel to co-op and condo and homeowner board of directors
· Negotiating, drafting, and administering commercial leases for small and medium-sized businesses
· settled office and store leases for businesses and tenants in all five boroughs.
· Negotiated prime leases for landlords with small retail tenants and large companies such as the 7-Eleven Corporation of Dallas, Texas.
· Landlord/tenant litigation in the Civil Court of the City of New York stemming from disputes involving the interpretation and performance of lease obligations, particularly those involving rent, assignment rights, and termination.